Pre-K – K
Start your classes today and get the results tomorrow.
- –Affordable Price
- –High Quality
- –Flexible schedule
No Spam. Guaranteed.
Our math program for young learners is a great way to help your kid to get ready to school. Our classes, conducted by passionate and experienced instructors one-on-one or in small group settings (up to 6 students in a group), are always informative and enjoyable.
The classes will help to prepare your child for kindergarten by developing creative learning and thinking, visual memory, motor skills, logic and math abilities. The program corresponds to the CA standards, but is enriched with challenging tasks and problems based on the Russian methodic. During the lessons the students will be involved in lots of fun activities and learning games.
The classes cover the following topics:
- Shapes (square, rectangle, circle and triangle)
- Sorting by color, shape and size
- Numerals 1-10
- Counting to 10
- Logic problems
Besides, at the lessons students will acquire the following skills:
- Tracing lines
- Using rulers
- Cutting with scissors
The objective of these classes is to prepare your children for the 1st grade by developing their math abilities, cognitive skills, logic, visual memory, motor skills and creativity through exciting learning games, tricky puzzles and funny problems. At the lessons kids have lots of fun, and it may never occur to them that all the activities they are involved in, are proven to challenge their minds, review the math material they have already learned and introduce them to new math topics.
- Fractions: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Decimals: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Operations with mixed numbers
- Operations with multi-digit whole numbers
- Division with remainders
- Interpretation of numerical expressions
- Parenthesis and order of operations
- Analysis of patterns and relationships
- Place value system
- Conversion of like measurement units within a given measurement system
- Coordinate plane and real world problems
- Classification of two-dimensional figures into categories based on their properties
- Simple equations
- Reasoning and Logics
OUR HAPPY STUDENTS
What Makes LMLC Right for you?
Great Variety of Subjects
Students are able to pick and choose from our large catalogue of available classes, varying from kindergarten to college-level courses.
Individual or Group Classes
Classes are available in one-on-one or group format, depending on the student’s needs and preferences.
Highly Qualified Tutors
Most of our instructors are experienced professionals with Bachelor’s, Master’s or even PhD degrees. Some classes are led by upper grade college students with a high GPA and at least 2 years of tutoring experience.
Tutoring costs are pleasantly obtainable for most, with group classes starting as low as 29 dollars per hour.
What can we provide for you?
• New skills
• Challenging programs for advanced students
• Homework assistance
• Grade improvement
• Test preparation
AWARDS AND TESTIMONIALS
Best Test Prep Center in 2020
Best Test Prep Center in 2016
Best Test Prep Center in 2018