- –Homework help.
- –Grade improvement.
- –Challenging & advanced problems
Our classes are aimed
at middle and high school students
These classes cover the federal education requirements, solidify and extend students’ geometric experiences from the previous grades, develop students’ spatial sense and abstract thinking, and teach them to construct viable arguments and apply logics and proofs to solve various problems. This course includes Common Core Standards from the conceptual categories of Geometry.
What can we provide for you?
• Challenging advanced students to think in creative ways
• Homework help
• Test preparation
• Whatever a students’ area of improvement may be, LMLC will get them to acing algebra 2
We offer sessions one-on-one and in small groups of
up to six students. With this approach, the
instructor is able to assess each student’s level and
tailor the class to fit each student’s needs.
These classes are recommended for any 7th – 12th grader.
Every Geometry teacher at LMLC has a bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics. You can be sure your student is learning from an experienced professional, as he or she gains confidence in their geometry skills.
- Basic geometric definitions and postulates
- Transformations in the plane
- Congruence in terms of rigid motions
- Geometric constructions
- Geometric theorems
- Similarity. Criteria for similarity of triangles
- Types of triangles
- Trigonometric ratios and problems involving right triangles
- Circles. Circumference, area, and volume formulas;
- Arc length and area of circle sectors.
- Pythagorean Theorem and its application to the coordinate plan
- Expression of geometric properties with algebraic equations
- Geometric measurement and dimension. Two and three-dimensional objects
- Modeling with Geometry
- Statistics and Probability. Conditional Probability and the Rules of Probability
AWARDS AND TESTIMONIALS
Best Test Prep Center in 2020
Best Test Prep Center in 2016
Best Test Prep Center in 2018
Best Math Tutors
in San Jose 2016
Best Math Tutors
in San Jose 2018
5 Star Yelp Review
OUR CUSTOMERS’ STORIES
My daughter attended Creative writing and Math Logic, and Ms.Kate and Mr.Andre are wonderful teachers. They keep it interesting all through the hour and also keep it creative. My 7 year will be going to 2nd grade this august and she learnt a lot with fun at the same time with focus.A class like environment although online where the kids are competing at the same time learning together. Would definitely going back for more classes. Highly recommend since the regular school will also be distance learning and this would help kid thorough the basics.
My girls 10 and 12 years old took an 8 session creative writing with Ms. Kate. The girls liked the teacher and the interactivity of the class even with it being online.
We were happy to find a center where children can learn so much in a friendly atmosphere. Teachers of Spanish and Russian are professionals and native speakers, what is important. They have many other classes. The owner Olga has many years of education kids , has passion and kindness, flexibility. We love LMLC and will recommend this Center to a friend!
Both of my kids are attending the LMLC school since September 2017. The owner Olga is extremely pleasant to deal with – she is very accommodating and flexible.
The additional kudos goes to my daughter’s geometry teacher Fedor. It’s hard to make a teenager girl enthusiastic about math but he keeps her engaged, which helps enormously to maintain a solid A in 9th grade Geometry Honors class of her regular school. Thank you, Olga and Fedor for your help!
I am very satisfied and recommend LMLC to anyone who wants to give their kids a high quality extra curriculum.